Signage is exceptionally important for businesses and organisations of all types.
If you’re considering purchasing new signage or upgrading your existing signs, you’ll need to choose a signage company.
In this post, we will discuss the top five factors to consider when choosing a signage company to work with.
1: Full-service capabilities
A reliable signage company should offer comprehensive in-house services, including design, manufacturing, installation and maintenance.
By handling everything in-house, signage businesses can guarantee consistent quality throughout the process. Elmtree handles everything from design to manufacture, so you don’t need to hop from vendor to vendor.
● Look for a provider with full-service capabilities.
● This extends from listening to requirements and designing effective signage to manufacturing, installing and maintaining products.
● Choosing a signage company that handles everything in-house is much easier than hopping from vendor to vendor.
2: Experience and training
Look for a signage company with an established track record in the industry. With over 40 years of experience, Elmtree provides extensive staff training, ensuring they are up-to-date with the latest technologies, processes and industry best practices.
Our level of expertise allows us to consistently deliver high-quality signage solutions for a wide range of businesses across many industries.
● Experience in the signage industry is a must.
● This includes knowledge of how signage differs across industries and the various types of signs available.
● Customer service is a maximum priority. Elmtree offers exceptional industry experience and stellar customer service.
3: High-quality equipment
Signage has evolved to encompass various technologies for different types of signs, from classic shop front fascias to WiFi-enabled digital displays and flags, banners and hoarding.
A good signage company should utilise cutting-edge technology and high-quality equipment to produce durable, stunning signs. Elmtree uses state-of-the-art equipment for exceptional design and precision manufacture.
● Signage has been thoroughly modernised. Choose a supplier that stays up-to-date with the latest tools and processes.
● State-of-the-art equipment leads to higher-quality products that last longer.
● Elmtree offers UV direct-to-substrate printers, CAD router tables, several latex and solvent roll-to-roll printers, and more.
4: Case studies and reviews
A strong portfolio of past work and successful projects speaks volumes. Check reviews and client case studies to check the company’s experience and trust.
Elmtree is proud of our local and national-level projects and expertise, and you can view our case studies here.
● Check to see if the company has a portfolio of recent work.
● Case studies demonstrate experience and credibility.
● Reviews, such as Google reviews, are an excellent indicator of trust.
5: Customised solutions
A reputable signage company should be able to tailor their services to specific needs, with a range of materials, designs, and styles to suit every project.
Elmtree understands that every business is unique and works closely with clients to create customised signage solutions that suit your requirements.
We’ve worked with over 2,000 companies across the UK and have a proven track record of delivering exceptional signage for all industries.
Our friendly, approachable team is always on hand to assist with your enquiries. Contact us to discuss your signage requirements.